Alzheimer’s Speaks Radio loves our audience to be part of the conversation.
Join us by calling in live to the show or utilizing the chat box to let us know your thoughts or questions.
Today’s show we will have Mara Botonis – Author of When Caring Takes Courage. I am very excited to discuss all of the resources Mara has pulled together to share with us. She will share with us some of her many tools to assist care partners.
- Biography Tool
- Signs and Symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Dementia Tracker
- Reduce the Risk of Wandering Checklist
- Wandering Incident Response
- Health History Form
- Sample Weekly Care Plan
- Care Needs Calculator
- Financial and Legal Checklist
- Alzheimer’s Care Comparison Tool
The second half of our show will be Open Mic.
Call (714) 364-4757 to talk with us or use the chat box to place your comments or questions.