Experience a unique conference for congregation members, nurses, healthcare personnel and other individuals in the healthcare field or who have an interest in senior and disability ministry. Network with industry representatives at the educational sessions, panel discussions, exhibits and an evening celebration with entertainment. Earn 4.5 continuing education (CE) credits targeted for nurses and social workers.
Come Check Out:
Real Hope when Confronted with Dementia
-Lori La Bey, founder Alzheimer’s Speaks
-Rev. Curt Seefeldt, director of church relations, The Lutheran Home Association
This session will change your perception of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementias. From personal experiences to God’s promises through Jesus, La Bey and Pastor Seefeldt will provide participants with understanding, resources and strategies that will provide hope and emotional and spiritual support.
- Learn to apply the promises of Jesus’ gospel in ways that provide comfort and give hope.
- Develop a positive and objective mindset to the disease which will enable every caregiver to provide strong emotional support.
- Identify educational resources which will help provide understanding to others.
- Learn how local and global activities are making a difference to those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, their family and caregivers.
- Understand the importance of spreading awareness and education of Alzheimer’s.
For More Resources on Dementia and Caregiving Click Below