I apologize for not having this out sooner…. I thought I did. Anyways, the show is archived so you can listen any time at all. I will be interviewed on the show here shortly so listen in by clicking on the graphic above or Click Here.
Tons of great information from six experts on caregiving:
Michael Neuvirth, Christopher J. MacLellan, Sherri Snelling, Donna Seebo
Here are the main questions being discussed on this 3 hour show:
1. How do you prepare to be caregiver?
2. What can you do as a caregiver to remain physically healthy?
3. How do caregivers remain sane when faced with the added stress of being a caregiver?
4. When should caregivers seek help?
5. When you ask for help, and no one responds, then what?
6. How do you recover from being a caregiver?
For More Resources Check Out Alzheimer’s Speaks Resources Website Below