New Study For Adults
Who’s Parents have Alzheimer’s
- Volunteers aged 60 and over needed for research study.
- Investigators are seeking healthy, right handed, native English speaking adults for a new study investigating recognition of famous names and English words.
- Researchers are looking for adults with or without biological parents diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Study Requires:
- Completing questionnaires about your own health & your family’s medical history.
- A brief evaluation of memory and thinking skills.
- A short mood assessment
- Participants will be compensated for their participation.
For more information, or to volunteer please contact
Erin Holcomb M.A.: 313.577.8369