Here is the link to J Arthur’s Memory Cafe website where you can see the video.
J Arthur’s Memory Cafe – What Kind of “Character” Are You When It Comes To Caring?
August 26, 2011 by Alzheimer's Speaks
Posted in alzheimer's disease, alzheimers, Caregiver, caregiving, Dementia, Living with Alzheimer's disease, memory care, memory loss, support group | Tagged First US Memory Cafe, J. Arthur's Memory CAfe, Memory Cafe, Social support group for memory loss | Leave a Comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Alzheimer's Speaks believes working together and sharing knowledge is the best way to win the battle against this disease. Please explore the site and share your thoughts.
Finalist in the ALTY Best Blog Awards 2012
Best Senior Living Blog Award 2011
Share this Blog
The Pride Principle
My RSS Links
Key Words Search
- lnkd.in/KAG_Xm I agree she is brilliant! 6 minutes ago
- lnkd.in/eZKp7B Yes simply beautiful sums it up nicely 47 minutes ago
- lnkd.in/nkZspq I just love this! So powerful. Lori 51 minutes ago
- lnkd.in/V6ubwb Glad you liked it Bruce Lori 54 minutes ago
- Listen in to the great conversation lnkd.in/YPDrSi 6 hours ago