Rick Phelp’s Video Log, Day 3
Rick has been diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease EOAD. I will posting these videos as I get them from Rick. If you are interested in truly understanding what it is like to have Alzheimer’s or are caring for someone with the disease, I believe these video logs will change your life in a positive fashion.
In addition to this video sequence, Rick has also started a group called “Memory People” on facebook.
The group is for both people with Memory Loss and their Caregivers. Here is some more information on how to find “Memory People” on facebook.
1) Log into facebook
2) If you have not signed up for facebook yet, you must do this first. Once you have done this you will have a home page and can follow the directions below. To sign up for facebook, just google facebook.com and follow the directions. It is very simple to do. I did it!
3) Once you are logged in on your home page you will see a search box just left of the facebook logo and next to the little, people, comment, and world icons. You can’t miss it.
4) Type in “Memory People” and a list of groups will appear
5) Look for the drop down and click on the one that says “Memory People” and it will bring you to their page.
6) From there you can decide to join by clicking on the button that says “Join” I believe it is in the upper right corner of the page.